31 May 2012
29 May 2012
28 May 2012
25 May 2012
Free People Mad Cool Maxi skirt | ONE by Lisa Maree Down the Garden Path one-piece swimsuit | Ecote T-Strap wedge
24 May 2012
23 May 2012
Sunset in Malibu
Memorial Day marks the unofficial start of summer around here and I couldn't be more excited. Not only am I one of those people who is always cold, but I also get easily bored of cold-weather dressing. So, in honor of my favorite warm season, I've decided to compile a list of goals (I use the word lightly) for Summer 2012.
1. Spend an entire weekend lounging around in my bathing suit.
2. Eat at least three meals outdoors.
3. Try one of those crown-braid things (ala MKO or Nicole Richie)
4. Take my boy to the semi-private beach (above) for an all-day ocean-front nap-fest.
5. Get a killer pair of new shades (kinda eyeing these Marc by Marc Jacobs ones)
6. Drink chilled white wine while overlooking the Pacific.
7. Go to Palm Springs.
8. Sell my unworn clothes (I've already started selling on HipSwap and Threadflip, but I have tons more!)
9. Have popsicles on hand at all times -- whether homemade or store-bought.
10. Attend a concert at the Hollywood Bowl.
22 May 2012
21 May 2012
18 May 2012
17 May 2012
16 May 2012
Congratulations to Uptown Urban for winning this giveaway! Stay tuned for more fun giveaways coming soon...
15 May 2012
14 May 2012
12 May 2012
11 May 2012
10 May 2012
09 May 2012
Some of you may have heard via Facebook, but I want to make the official announcement here on LiveLoveLA: I'm going to Melbourne, Australia! Yup, that's right. From June 1 through June 10, I will be 'down under' as they say... down under? I'll be working during the week, but am more than open to shopping, dining and drinking suggestions. While I wrap my head around the gadgets and wardrobe necessities I'll have to pack, please feel free to educate me on your favorite Melbourne spots.
08 May 2012
07 May 2012
04 May 2012
03 May 2012
02 May 2012
01 May 2012
I was recently introduced to Three Dots, a California-based basics brand that makes all of its comfortable basics in the US. Above are a couple of my favorite pieces -- the maxi tank dress and the spring trench coat. I suggest taking a gander at the site. You might just find your next live-in tee or summer dress!